Friday 28 September 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 11


Day 11
Black slit sleeve chiffon shirt
Black leather pencil skirt
Black stiletto boot
Quilted clutch


As much as I’m not looking forward to this outfit today, I’m pleasantly surprised once I’ve got it on.
It certainly makes me feel ‘womanly’ whatever that is…and really quite powerful.

Despite the fact that I’m actually showing quite a lot of flesh (arms and legs at the same time? Ooo err missus!), I still feel covered up...Even though I’m clearly not.



Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Miss Selfridge





I’m loving my head to toe 'noir' look.
I’ve been possessed by the spirit of Katherine Parker – Sigourney Weavers character in ‘Working Girl’ – all 80s power rich bitch dressing and big shoulders.

So I top it off with a red lip…and a perm.




All I’m missing is a big ‘ole bit of Versace jewellery (either some door knocker earrings or a lion head necklace.)
But that my friends would be breaking the rules...
Today I feel more like breaking some balls.!
All photographs by John Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment