Monday 17 September 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 7

Day: 7
Grey linen vest
Black customised over dyed skinnies
Quilted oversize clutch
Black stilettos (actually kitten heels)
No jewellery

 
Today I am channelling a French fashion editor’s look.
  I have always appreciated the style musings of Emmanuelle Alt although my heart
has really belonged to camp Roitfeld especially her over the top, everything but the
kitchen sink styled shoots for French Vogue.
Bag - Beyond
                                                                                                                                        Retro
Glasses - Vintage
 I feel quite chic in my minimalism today although I don’t know if its because I’m
taking this a step too far and dreaming that I'm on my way to work on the
Paris metro to the contemporary chic offices of a French fashion mag, not
clamouring on the London underground to an office three storeys above the
Plaza...


On the street on the way to work (and I swear I’m not making this up!)
the shoe buyer runs up to me and says 'well, well, well...look at you.'
'You're looking tres chic today'...
Shoes - Office


‘Merci beaucoup’ I reply....

....I think that’s mission accomplished.
 
Vest and customised jeans - Zara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment