Tuesday 6 November 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 23


Day 23


Silk camisole
Oversize pearls
Pinstripe trousers
Metallic stilettos
Red lips
High soft bun

I feel a bit like an auctioneer at Christies today.

Trousers - Vintage    Top - Joseph 
It’s quite a soft look, but I think that the oversize pearls hint at an underlying fashion demon lurking underneath my camisole.

Looking down the tube carriage. I don’t feel like I stand out/ look any different, but on closer inspection, no one else has metallic heels on, or actually heels of any kind.

Shoes - Topshop

Maybe they’ve all got their heels in their handbag in a city worker fashion...Trust me to get it back to front. I’ve got my flats in my bag.

          Sunglasses - Asos               
 Necklace - Topshop
Well, my days at Brownie taught me to always be prepared.
 I mean what happens if George Clooney or Michael Fassbender decide to take a ride on the Victoria line???


All photographs by John Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment