Sunday 11 November 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 24


Day 24

Chanel Cardigan
Black leather skater skirt
Black shoe boot
Chanel Pearls


According to St. Louis, pearls represent a ladylike genteelism of days gone by.
They remind me of twenties flapper girls and sexually repressed women wondering the halls of draughty stately homes…

(Ed – that’s enough of that thank you very much!!..)

 

Anyway…

I don’t want to end up looking like a grandma, so I keep my legs bare and add a touch of leather.

So now I look like an S&M grandma.

Whether that’s the case or not, I get chirpsed by a guy with his mates who wants to have his picture taken with me.

I make a mental note that this is the 2nd time this has happened...and both times I've been wearing a touch of leather.


He makes me laugh so I say yes. I don’t know who it is he thinks I am though...


But come to think of it...

Neither do I!
All photographs by John Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment