Sunday 2 December 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 26

Day 26


Ditsy floral wide leg trousers
Lilac open weave jumper
Pink converse


I’m on the home stretch and I’m going out in style.


 

Today’s outfit is a super girly combo of floral long super wide trousers and a lilac jumper.

Icing on the cake is that today I have made an extra special effort and worn my  hair curly....


It is not, I repeat NOT, an effort to hide a hair disaster I inflicted on myself at the weekend....It is simply adding to my girly, feminine ambiance....(Ed:  Yeah, tell it to the judge!)

I’m channelling a pre marriage Princess Diana today. You know, that shot of her standing in the field with the sun behind her.
I think she may have had a child in her arms, but let me tell ya, that's an accessory I can do without. 
The fact is, my trousers are incredibly see through and it’s only the length of my jumper that is hiding my necessities at the moment.

 
On second reflection, as I’m walking down the street, I feel a little like I’m on an early 1990s tip... (well, they do say they are coming back).

...A little Beverly Hills 90210 (the first time around) with a light dusting of Mallrats...



…Just on my way to the Peach Pit with my best buds Brenda, Kelly and Donna…



 
All photographs by John Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment